Her website is well worth a visit
Rossnaree House is a combination of Victorian and Italianate architecture. The front portion of Rossnaree was built by the Osborne family of Dardistown Castle, who owned the property from about 1720. They originally kept hounds on the site of the present house. In 1855 the Osborne's built the main building onto the huntsman’s modest dwelling.